The Infinity 20 heat pump includes Greenspeed intelligence which is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with our Infinity® control's intelligence. The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, when managed by the Infinity control as part of a complete Infinity system, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 40 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of cooling or heating necessary.
This allows the system to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems.
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Up to 50% quieter than our nearest competitor1
- Quiet Mode feature enables homeowners to cap sound levels at 69 dBA
- Advanced humidity control - Can remove up to 400% more moisture than standard systems2
- Fully variable-speed compressor operation helps reduce indoor temperature swings
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- Bluetooth® connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for durability
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
- 10-year unit replacement limited warranty4
- Up to 24 SEER
- Up to 15 EER
- Up to 13 HSPF
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 20201
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 25 and 100%
- High-ambient cooling operation up to 125° F
- Low-ambient cooling operation down to -15° F
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Sound: as low as 51 decibels2
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Variable-speed compressor
- System-protecting, high pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection package with a steel louvered coil guard and baked-on powder paint
1 Depending on model combination. Based on laboratory testing of Carrier’s Infinity® 26 air conditioner models by Carrier engineers in Fall 2019 and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of December 2019.
2 Based on Carrier testing under simulated “worst case” conditions, as compared to a single-stage 13.0 SEER unit.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. The warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details
4 10-year unit replacement limited warranty for compressor failures only, to the original purchaser with timely registration, except where restricted by jurisdiction. See limited warranty certificate for details and restrictions.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
5 Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or call for details.
6 Quietest size within each model group during the most common operating conditions.